2M Language Services has won this evening in the Export Category of the 2013 National Multicultural Marketing Awards at the Gala Presentation in Sydney. 2M’s Christiane Roll, Director of Sales, accepted the award on behalf of the company: “A great honour to be amongst these top Australian organisations who have shown most creative and successful multicultural marketing initiatives. We are humbled to receive this award!” Each year, the Awards celebrate the accomplishments of businesses and organisations that have successfully implemented marketing initiatives that engage our multicultural population, and encourage and reward the efforts of those that focus on the cultural diversity of Australia in their overall marketing strategies.
2M won the Export Category for a large project involving dubbing of security videos for U.S. giant Dupont into PNG Pidgin and a variety of other Asian languages, including voice-over production, script translations and adaptations.
The awards also aim to:
- highlight the responsibility of public sector managers to cater to the needs of the whole community and to fully inform all people about their services and activities;
- promote the advantages for commercial managers of marketing their product or service to every potential client or customer;
- stimulate creativity in marketing to a culturally diverse society;
- recognise work of a high marketing standard so as to inspire marketers who are not yet meeting the challenges of a culturally diverse society and do not enjoy the benefits of this market;
- promote a more equitable representation of our diversity as a nation through mass media marketing channels.
The Dupont security video in PNG Pidgin can be watched at: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dh-S3U6g_9E
About 2M Language Services:
2M Language Services, founded in 1999, is one of Australia’s leading language service providers. The company translates into 150+ languages (that includes indigenous languages as well as complex languages such as PNG Pidgin), and also offers conference interpreting, website localisation and multilingual media & apps, voice over and subtitle production, cross-cultural training and export marketing to corporate clients worldwide. 2M’s HQ is in Brisbane and the company has offices in the capital cities of Australia, as well as an overseas office in Paris.
Tel: +61-497 854 734
Email: email@example.com Web: www.2m.com.au