What a night! While celebrating the international success of our QLD Export Awards winners, the good news didn’t stop with 2M winning the Etihad Airways Tickets to London to top of the night.
2M General Manager Susanne Creak and BDM Maïté René-Watts mingled and partied with QLD’s international trade & export leaders to celebrate our State’s innovative and successful exporters. Exporters are an important contribution to our economy through job creation and increased prosperity in the community and getting the product and message across to reach these international markets is a challenge that Australian companies master very well.
Congratulations to all Finalists and most of all to the Winners of this Year’s QLD Export Awards:
- Packer Direct – The Premier of Queensland’s Exporter of the Year Award
- Agribusiness : Packer Leather
- Minerals and Energy Award: Blast Movement Technologies
- Creative Industries Award: ALT.vfx
- Education and Training Award: Origo Education
- Environmental Solutions Award: Farmscan AG
- Online Sales Award: Halfbrick
- Information and Communication Technology Award: Opmantek
- Manufacturing Award: Digga Australia
- Health and Biology Award: Cook Medical
- Small Business Award: Evolve Skateboards
- Business Services Award: Ferra Engineering
- Regional Exporer Award: MDH
- Dermot McManus Award: Deswik
- Richard Joel Award: Opmantek
- Tom Burns Award: Queensland Food Corporation
The QLD Export Awards are an outstanding opportunity to:
- to showcase Queensland’s top exporters whilst also encouraging others businesses to succeed in world markets.
- to recognise enterprising excellence of Queensland businesses; of their exporting of goods and services, and the positioning of Queensland in the international market.
- to acknowledge financial contributions that Queensland exporting businesses make to the State economy through job creation and increased prosperity in the community.
- to reward talent and innovation demonstrated by Queensland’s top exporters.
The team at 2M Language Services is excited to have helped many exporters reach their international target markets and contributing to global success of Australian businesses across the continent. At 2M Language Services we provide translation and interpreting services, voiceover & subtitle production, audio and video translation, cross-cultural training and export marketing to corporate clients worldwide. Our experienced team includes NAATI accredited and university trained qualified translators, translation CAT tool specialists, interpreters, voice talents, subtitlers, cross-cultural trainers, foreign language copywriters, technical editors, journalists and export industry advisers. Contact us to find out how we can assist your organisation.