The last few months have profoundly changed the way interpreting services are provided with many interpreting assignments pivoting to remote settings such as telephone or video.
Our latest 2M lingo™ release enables professionals to deliver telehealth services or multilingual meetings while being assisted by a remote interpreter. All parties can be located remotely ensuring a safe environment. From now on you can:
- Conduct video remote interpreting sessions with up to 4 participants
- No need to download software or sign up for 3rd party participants, they can be sent an invitation link or text message
- 3rd party participants can join via laptop, mobile device or by dialling in
- Available for scheduled or on-demand video calls
- If a VRI session time changes, 2MLingo™ will automatically inform all participants to ensure attendance
- Conferences are fully reportable and recordings are available on request
- Full control over conference: accept, remove, mute users
- End to end https encryption for data security
Do you already use Zoom as video conferencing platform?
Our latest release includes an integration with the world’s #1 video conferencing platform
- Configure language support and directly invite an interpreter into Zoom meeting
- 2M lingo’s routing engine will find the appropriate resource and automatically dial them into your session within seconds.
- Interpreters are immediately joined when available, no hold music.
- Invite multiple interpreters into the same session
- Interpreters are available for audio-only, video support will be added in the next releases
…and as always, stability and performance improvements have been made throughout the system.
Not a 2M lingo™ user yet?